DP 13002 (CBP 13005)
Nurseries Road in South Campus.
- DP Application Received - January 16, 2013
- Public Consultation - Open House held on February 27, 2013, 11:30 a.m. - 1:30 p.m. at the Concourse, Irving K. Barber Learning Centre, 1961 East Mall
- Development Permit Issued January 28, 2014
- Start Construction - Fall 2014
- Final Occupancy - October 2015
The Library Preservation Archives (2,045 m2) is designed to provide long-term, high density, thermal and humidity controlled storage of reading materials, which will be received from existing library storage and Main Campus library facilities.
- UBC Project Services
- UBC Library
- DGBK Architects
- Hapa Collaborative
Manager, Development Services