The proposal is for a new mixed use building with retail/commercial uses on the ground floor and 5-storeys of residential accommodation for students, faculty and employees at UBC.
University Boulevard - Site D
- Pre-Application Advisory Urban Design Panel held on May 5, 2016
- Advisory Urban Design Panel presentation held on June 2, 2016
- Development Permit application submitted on June 2, 2016
- Development Review Committee held on June 9, 2016
- Public Consultation - Open House held on June 15, 2016, between 11:00am - 1:00pm, in the Lobby of the Robert H. Lee Alumni Centre.
- Development Permit Board presentation scheduled for Aug 10, 2016, starting at 5:00pm, in Policy Labs A+B, of the Centre for Interactive Research on Sustainability(CIRS), 2260 West Mall.
Online Comment Period: June 2 - June 22, 2016
- UBC Properties Trust
- GBL Architects Inc.
- PFS Studio
Manager, Development Services