The proposal is for a new Aquatic Centre
DP 13011 (CBP 14002)
MacInnes Field, south of the Student Recreation Centre (SRC).
- DP Application received April 25, 2013
- Fall 2013 - Start Construction
- Public Consultation - Open House was held on Thursday, May 9, 2013 on the Student Union Building (SUB) Concourse, 6138 Student Union Blvd
- Updated Proposal Received July 2014
- Development Permit issued September 2014
- Start Construction - Fall 2014
- Final Occupancy Permit issued January 16, 2017.
A new Aquatic Centre (7,400 m2) that will incorporate a competition pool, leisure pool and change rooms.
- UBC Properties Trust
- Acton Ostry Architects
Manager, Development Services