Within the Thunderbird Park Precinct between Rashpal Dhillon Track & Field Oval and the Baseball Field north of West 16th Avenue.
- DP application received August 21, 2014
- Public Consultation - Open House held on September 03, 2014.
- Development Permit Issued February 6, 2015
- Construction start March 2015.
- Provisional Occupancy - September 2015
The new UBC Baseball Training Facility (1200 m2) will accommodate UBC T-Birds players, as well as baseball camps; softball leagues, the McKaig Performance Institute; and players from the lower mainland.
- UBC Properties Trust
- Michael Green Architecture Inc.
Manager, Development Services