The proposal is for a 1,630m2 new sports medicine pavilion that will house clinical practice and research facilities to serve varsity athletes and the general public.
Northeast of Doug Mitchell Thunderbird Sports Centre, 6066 Thunderbird Boulevard
- Pre-Application Advisory Urban Design Panel presentation held on July 16, 2015
- Advisory Urban Design Panel held on November 5, 2015
- DP application and plans submitted on November 11, 2015
- Public Consultation - Open House held on Thursday November 26, 2015 between 11:30am - 1:00pm in the North Lobby of the Doug Mitchell Thunderbird Sports Centre.
- Development Review Committee presentation held on December 10, 2015
Online Comment Period held from November 12 - December 3, 2015
- Full Building Permit issued June 23, 2016
- UBC Properties Trust
- HCMA Architecture and Design
- P+A Landscape Architecture Site Planning
Manager, Development Services