Within the Thunderbird Park Athletics Precinct North-West of the Rasphal Dhillon Track and Field Oval.
- Construction updates for this project are available on the UBC Athletics & Recreation website.
- Full Building Permit issued May 2, 2016
- Excavation and Foundation Building Permit issued June 30, 2015
- Public Consultation - Open House held on December 3, 2014 between 4:30 - 6:00pm in Commons Room at MBA House, 3385 Wesbrook Mall.
- Media Event held on November 21, 2014.
- Public Consultation - Open House originally scheduled on November 12, 2014, has been delayed until December 3, 2014
The National Soccer Development Centre (NSDC) is a joint undertaking between UBC Athletics and the Vancouver Whitecaps Football Club (WFC). The gross area building area is 3,400m2 (36,600ft2), of which roughly 1/3 is allocated to UBC Athletics. The UBC facilities have a strong public component, and will be a destination for all users of the Athletic Precinct in addition to the community at large. The WFC facilities are more likened to a high performance workplace with varying needs of privacy and screening.
- UBC Properties Trust
- BBB Architects
- Acton-Ostry Architects
- PFS Studio
Manager, Development Services