The proposal is for a new 10,500m2 neighbourhood park on the former BC Research Site, south of Gray Avenue and East of Wesbrook Mall.
Former BC Research Site, South East Quadrant of Wesbrook Place
- DP application and plans received March 30, 2017
- Advisory Urban Design Panel Presentation held on April 6, 2017
- Development Review Committee presentation to be held on September 14, 2017.
- Public Consultation - Open House was held on July 25, 2017 between 5:00-7:00 PM at the Wesbrook Welcome Centre.
- Development Permit Board presentation to be held at the Wesbrook Community Centre later this year. Date/time to be confirmed.
Comment Period July 10 - August 1, 2017
Manager, Development Services