In this section you will find information on:
- Why UBC is developing an Integrated Stormwater Management Plan to manage rainfall on the Vancouver campus
- The key elements of UBC’s Draft Plan
- What it means for UBC and its neighbours
- How the Plan will be implemented
Public consultation on the development of UBC's Integrated Stormwater Management Plan ran from April 28 to May 11 online, with a public information session taking place on April 30th, as follows:
Wednesday, April 30, 4:00pm – 7:00pm at the Michael Smith Laboratories, 2185 East Mall Room 101
Thank you to everyone who participated!
We have began the process of reviewing the feedback we received during this phase of the planning process. A Public Consultation Summary Report as well as links to full transcripts of the feedback we received from stakeholders and the general public during public consultation will be available in the coming weeks.
For more information about the public consultation process, contact Gabrielle Armstrong, Senior Manager, Consultation at email@example.com or 604-822-9984..
Draft Integrated Stormwater Management Plan
Technical Background Studies
- ISMP Best Practices and Application to UBC Context
- Stormwater Management: Best practices and their application to UBC’s Integrated Stormwater Management Plan
- UBC Hydrogeologic Stormwater Management Strategy
- Model Update and Calibration of the University of BC Stormwater Collection System
- UBC’s Stormwater Detention and System Optimization Analysis