The proposal is for a new 6-storey mixed use building with retail/commercial uses on the ground floor and 5 storeys of residential rental accommodation for students, faculty and employees at UBC.
University Boulevard just west of Wesbrook Mall and existing GSAB, immediately south of War Memorial Gym
- Advisory Urban Design Panel presentation September 4, 2014.
- DP application received September 4, 2014
- Application withdrawn September 10, 2014; to be resubmitted at a later date
- Public Consultation - Open House scheduled for Thursday, September 18, 2014 was cancelled.
- Development Permit Board Meeting scheduled for October 29, 2014 was cancelled.
- Application resubmitted November 20, 2014
- Advisory Urban Design Panel presentation December 04, 2014
- Public Consultation - Open House held Wednesday January 7, 2015 in the War Memorial Gymnasium Lobby between 11:30am - 1:30pm.
- Development Permit Board Meeting held January 21, 2015
- Development Permit Issued May 4, 2015
- BP Foundation to Grade Permit Issued - August 10, 2015
- UBC Properties Trust
- Ramsay Worden Architects
- Richard Findlay Landscape Architects