Fall transit changes - starting September 7, 2020
With UBC holding many classes online in the fall semester, TransLink is continuing suspensions on some routes to campus.
The following are the suspended routes to UBC with recommendations on alternative routes:
32 Dunbar /Downtown
- For service to Dunbar from Downtown, take the 7 or 2
- For service to Downtown from Dunbar, take the 7 or 2
44 UBC / Downtown
- For service to UBC from Downtown, take the 4 or 14
- For service to Downtown from UBC, take the 4 or 14
258 UBC / West Vancouver
- For service to UBC from West Vancouver, take the 250 or 257 to connect with the 4 or 14
- For service to West Vancouver from UBC, take the 4 or 14 to connect to the 250 or 257
480 UBC / Bridgeport Station
- For service to UBC from Richmond, take the Canada Line to connect to the 49, R4, or 99
- For service to Richmond from UBC, take the R4 to connect to the Canada Line
Learn about transit service changes: translink.ca/servicechanges
Please note: Face Masks Mandatory on TransLink
Starting on Monday, August 24, TransLink requires customers to wear non-medical masks or face coverings while on-board transit vehicles.
Learn more about how to use transit right now.
Buses at UBC
Plan your trip with TransLink’s trip planner tool at new.translink.ca.
Find out where to catch the bus from the UBC Exchange.