The Development Permit Board (DPB) reviews, makes recommendations and approves on proposed major developments in areas that fall under an existing neighbourhood plan.
Authority to approve projects has been delegated to the DPB by the Board of Governors, with members of the DPB being appointed by the Board of Governors.
Development Permit Board Members
The DPB is represented by:
- One past member of the Board of Governors
- One UBC resident
- One member of the general UBC academic community
- One member of the UBC Administration
- One UBC Vancouver student
- The Associate Vice President, Campus + Community Planning is an ex officio, non-voting member
- Development Permit Board Terms of Reference
- Development Permit Board Protocol for DPB Meetings
- Development Permit Board - Student Member Selection Protocol
- Development Permit Board - Resident Member Selection Process