The UBC Rose Garden is available for wedding ceremonies up to a maximum of 120 seated guests and small standing receptions.
For information about rules about COVID-19, please visit https://covid19.ubc.ca/.
What You Need to Know
- A non-refundable deposit of $500 is required to secure the date.
- All event details must be provided 30 business days prior to the wedding ceremony.
- The UBC Rose Garden can be booked between 7:00 AM and 11:00 PM only.
- There is no set up allowed on the grass or in the garden.
- Smoking and vaping are not permitted in the garden.
- The use of rice and confetti is not permitted.
View the UBC Vancouver Campus Map to locate the Rose Garden and Sage Bistro.
Contact Sage Restaurant and Catering at email@example.com.