NOTE: Please read the Coronavirus (COVID-19) guidelines for events being held until further notice.
The UBC Rose Garden is available for wedding ceremonies up to a maximum of 120 seated guests and small standing receptions. Due to COVID-19, the total number of people permitted is 50 patrons or less.
What You Need to Know
- A non-refundable deposit of $100 is required to secure the date.
- All event details must be provided 30 business days prior to the wedding ceremony.
- The UBC Rose Garden can be booked between 7:00 AM and 11:00 PM only.
- There is no set up allowed on the grass or in the garden.
- Smoking and vaping are not permitted in the garden.
- The use of rice and confetti is not permitted.
View the UBC Vancouver Campus Map to locate the Rose Garden and Sage Bistro.
Contact the Manager of Sage Bistro, James Minhinnick, firstname.lastname@example.org.