Thank you for your interest to place outdoor signage and/or street decals at UBC.
The Film & Events Office is responsible for managing and approving any signage or street decals placed on outdoor spaces at UBC.
What You Need to Know
- Requests for outdoor signage or street decals must be submitted a minimum of 15 business days in advance.
- Sign requests must be in accordance with UBC's Policy #UP8 - Posting of Notices, Posters and Signs.
- Lawn signs are not permitted on the grass meridian (lawn area in the middle) of Main Mall or University Boulevard, as there is a risk of damage to the underground utilities.
- Street decals are not permitted in the University Commons (plaza next to the Nest and the Life Building).
- UBC does not permit corporate advertising or the marketing of third-party products through the use of lawn signs or street decals.