Updated: December 23, 2022
The southeast corner of Birney Avenue and Ross Drive in Wesbrook Place adjacent Mundell Park
- Architectural Plans Amendment - December 5, 2022
- Architectural Plans Revision - February 4, 2022
- Architectural Plans - January 10, 2022
- Landscape Plans Amendment - December 2, 2022
- Landscape Plans - January 10, 2022
- Tree Management Plan
- REAP Checklist
- Development Permit Board Report
- Eagles Nest Management Plan Summary Report - September 22, 2022
- BC Ministry of Forestry Eagle Nest Permit
Manager, Development Services
January 10, 2022
Development Permit Application
A development permit application is received on January 10, 2022.
February 7, 2022
Revised Plan Submission
The applicant submits revised plans as a result of ongoing discussions with Campus and Community Planning staff. The key change is a proposal for a decrease in high-rise units from 220 to 209 and increase in townhouses from 20 to 22 units. This is a total decreases from 240 to 231 residential units. Landscape plans have been modified to accommodate this redistribution on the site.
February 10, 2022
Development Review Commitee
The project is presented to the UBC Development Review Committee for staff review and comment.
February 17, 2022
Virtual Public Open House
A virtual public open house session is hosted 7:00 - 8:30 PM.
March 9, 2022
Development Permit Board
The project is presented to the UBC Development Permit Board for review.
June 2, 2022
Development Permit Issuance
A development permit is issued for this project on June 2, 2022.
December 7, 2022
Development Permit Amendment Application
A Development Permit Amendment application is made addressing architectural and landscape design development and coordination of mechanical and electrical systems.