This eight-member volunteer panel is appointed by the Board of Governors, and comprises the following members:
- Three professional architects nominated by the Architectural Institute of British Columbia (AIBC)
- Two professional landscape architects nominated by the British Columbia Society of Landscape Architects (BCSLA)
- One representative from the development industry
- One UBC faculty member, and
- One UBC staff member
As an advisory body, the AUDP reviews building and site development work, specifically building design and landscaping. The panel also examines how proposed development projects will affect the form and character of our campus community. For institutional projects, the AUDP advises the Board of Governors. For non-institutional developments, the panel advises the Development Permit Board.
- Advisory Urban Design Panel - Terms of Reference
- AUDP Pre-Application Requirements
- AUDP Development Application Requirements
- AUDP 2020 Meeting Schedule
Virtual Meeting Attendance
As an interim response to the current health emergency, the UBC Advisory Urban Design Panel meetings will be held virtually.
The public is welcome to join and observe the UBC AUDP meetings. Should you like to join and observe the virtual UBC AUDP meeting, please contact Linda Nielsen at firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 10:00 a.m. the day of the meeting. You will need to provide your full name and an e-mail address. The AUDP meeting will be held using Zoom. A Zoom link will be forwarded to you. Please ensure that your microphone and camera are turned off for the duration of the meeting.
Meeting on Thursday, January 14, 4:00 p.m.
UBC Gateway South Building development application
Time: 4:00 p.m.
UBC Recreation Centre pre-application
Time: 5:15 p.m.
2021 Meeting Minutes
To be updated.
2020 Meeting Minutes
To be updated.
Meeting Minutes Archive
- 2015 Meeting Minutes
- 2014 Meeting Minutes
- 2013 Meeting Minutes
- 2012 Meeting Minutes
- 2011 Meeting Minutes
- 2010 Meeting Minutes
- 2009 Meeting Minutes
- 2008 Meeting Minutes
- 2007 Meeting Minutes
- 2006 Meeting Minutes
- 2005 Meeting Minutes
- 2004 Meeting Minutes
- 2003 Meeting Minutes
- 2002 Meeting Minutes
- 2001 Meeting Minutes