Thank you for your interest in holding a wedding at the UBC Rose Garden.
UBC CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19) UPDATE: Information and FAQs available at covid19.ubc.ca.
All events and filming have been cancelled to June 30, 2020.
The UBC Rose Garden is available for wedding ceremonies up to a maximum of 120 seated guests and small standing receptions.
What You Need to Know
- A non-refundable deposit of $100 is required to secure the date.
- All event details must be provided 30 business days prior to the wedding ceremony.
- There is no set up allowed on the grass or in the garden.
- Smoking and vaping are not permitted in the garden.
- The use of rice and confetti is not permitted.
View the UBC Vancouver Campus Map to locate the Rose Garden and Sage Bistro.