UBC Triathlon Duathlon returns on March 7, 2020.
- Saturday, March 7 | 7:00am – 4:00pm
- Start/Finish at University Commons
- 850 participants; 140 spectators
Event will be set-up on March 6th, 10am – 7pm;
Takedown March 7, immediately after event until 7pm
Aquatic Centre, University Boulevard (north alignment), Martha Piper Plaza, Main Mall, around Thunderbird Stadium and Fields, Marine Drive (Ministry)
- Stadium Road will be CLOSED from East Mall to West Mall. Access to Hospice will be provided at all times from West Mall
- East Mall will be CLOSED from University Boulevard to West 16th Avenue
- Thunderbird Boulevard open with controlled crossings at Main Mall and East Mall between gaps in participants
- West 16th Avenue will be CLOSED westbound only from Wesbrook Mall to SW Marine Drive
- SW Marine Drive will be CLOSED northbound only from West 16th Avenue to Stadium Road
- Agronomy Road will be CLOSED from East Mall to Main Mall
- Access to Botanical Garden via Stadium Road gaps in cyclists
- Access to be maintained to Botanical Garden, St. John College parking lot, MacKenzie House, MOA, Cecil Green, Green College, etc.
For more information visit recreation.ubc.ca/intramurals/events/ubc-tri-du/