If you would like to place signage or street decals in any outdoor spaces at UBC, please complete the webform below.
CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19) AND UBC’S RESPONSE: Information and FAQs available here. Signage requests have been cancelled to May 30th.
What You Need to Know
- Requests for outdoor signage or street decals must be submitted a minimum of 15 business days in advance.
- Sign requests must be in accordance with UBC Policy #120 - Posting of Notices, Posters and Signs.
- Lawn signs are not permitted on the grass meridian (lawn area in the middle) on Main Mall or University Boulevard, as there is a risk of damage to the utilities below ground and to the general public.
- Street decals are not permitted in the University Commons (plaza next to the Nest and the Life Building).
- UBC does not permit corporate advertising or the marketing of third-party products through the use of lawn signs or street decals.
Please complete the webform below to request your outdoor signage or street decal.